Friday, November 26, 2010

My two favorite "S's"......



Two quick things you guys, revelations, really........


1. Snoop Mother-f-ing Dogg will be in Great Mother-f-ing Falls, Montana on Jan 23rd. The place where I grew up. It's not a cool place, or a big place. But it's home and Snoop will be there. So this is huge. HUGE!! I really want to go, because
A. Do I even need to Re-Mention the whole entire BLOG about "Snoopy Dog Dog"??? If you read that one you know I am OWED this much in my life. Fo' Shizzle.
B. I am such a G (please see 4th picture down) so I NEED to be at this concert. Duh.
C. Maybe to see winter again; just to be reminded how great it is to live in tropical weather?
AND

2. I know a lot of people don't get the "all things mustache" obsession that I have. And not that I am into explaining my idiosyncrasies/ awesomeness to these said people; but I think the issue has some deep meaning...


My DAD and I on Thanksgiving.

Yup - my dad rocking the stash. In fact, I have never seen my Dad without some sort of facial hair. This just dawned on me for the first time in my 30 years. (That and his initials are J.A.M. which for some reason is fucking hilarious to me. I am now only calling him by this....JAM, pass me the butter....hahaha!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment