Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lost Solez the 6th

Z and I are headed to Kauai for the next week with my in-laws that have been visiting from New Zealand.  It has been a whirlwind of family, friends, booze, ham and parties!

And now, one last Hurrah at their timeshare at Hanalei Bay and then back to reality.

I thought I would leave you with a little Lost Solez action until I get back and get serious with the blogging/writing/everything.

Did I mention Happy 2012!?! Big things are happening this year, guys, big things! (No - not babies, like bigger, universal things - take 'er easy!!)

P.S. I am not sure why most of these are small?  And I couldn't fix them without making the resolution all pixely. (Does that even make any sense? Probably not.  I'm talking out my ass BUT you probably knew what I meant because we are friends.)  I think the smallness is because they were emailed to me and not texted like most of my photos from you guys. And since I probably will not be putting my phone number on here, we will have to just do with the smallness..... unless you had to marry him.... okay, bad joke.

Where were we??


Brianne L.      Scottsdale, AZ



Kahului, HI         Holly J



La Perouse Bay, HI                      Krystal G W


Newport Beach, OR            Margo S


Wailea, Hi                                T-Dubya



**Bonus Picture



Wailuku, HI       Sam Howard 





No comments:

Post a Comment