Thursday, January 19, 2012

Playing Catchup!!

G-day!!
I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back in the swing of things but Z and I were with his parents for 3 weeks - well they were with us for 3 weeks - so we were busy being hosts and then took a fabulous little getaway to the island of Kauai for a week and man - it is so BEAUTIFUL there!!!

Black Hats = Big Pimpin'

But now we are home and trying to get back into the groove of sleeping in our own bed, not having to cook for 4 people and cleaning the house plus working, walking the dog, catching up with our friends and DVR'd episodes of Top Chef.

It's always so nice to be home!!

I wanted to share with you guys some of the Mustache Schwag I received for Christmas.

Holy Mustaches, Batman!

The book was actually just a gift from my fab next door neighbor friend but I wanted to showcase it none-the-less.  I mean, fingerstache tattoos?? Fucking genius. And mustache cookie cutters? Who doesn't want those?? (Thanks mom, you're the best!) And the clutch, ring, socks..... all too fun!!!

I do have to admit tho - I am worried that this mustache giving may turn into a little "G-Ma and the Clown Room" type thing....... and then one day my grandchild will be blogging about her Grandma and her crazy-ass mustache room..... hmmmmm........

Also, can we talk about how much I miss this face when we leave?

Black Noses = Big Pimpin'

Seriously. I hate leaving him behind ever time we go somewhere but it's not like we live on the mainland where you can just put him in a car and drive to where ever you are going. :(
But we are so lucky to have such great friends that are willing to housesit for us and love up on my Boyfriend when we are away!

In other news: I have decided to not drink for a whole month. Just a little detox from the Holidays. It's not like I get wasted but it's easy to have a glass of wine here, a beer there, happy hour drinks for a friend's birthday, shots because of the in-laws in your house for 3 weeks (just kidding...kinda) etc.  And then it quickly turns into an almost every day thing.

So no drinks for me! It's been a week and I have even lost a pound! Bonus!!

Although - I'm not sure it's that great for my blogging.

Word.


So don't worry - it's not going to be forever. I will TOTALLY keep drinking wine and coconut martinis for you guys!!

It's the least I can do!
;)






No comments:

Post a Comment