Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun Stuffs



So - I have to share with blog-land about this girl I met from Lanai who sews thee most awesome clutches and bags. (Me? I am a clutch girl; all I really carry is: what little cash I have at the time, my phone, my debit card, my library card, Z's business cards, lip gloss, a tiny orange Sharpie marker and maybe a tampon, depending on the week.) So I am always on the lookout for a clutch. And here's what I found.



DOES IT GET ANY CUTER THAN THIS????

I am really obsessed with this at the moment - look at the gold tassel? A GOLD TASSEL??

Um, yes please.

It makes me happy every time I see it.

While we're on the subject of things that make me happy - I got a new pair of glasses..... for $9 at Walmart. (I know Walmart is horrible but I go there for all my eye care needs since they are cheap and our insurance doesn't cover me eyes. To be said in a pirate voice - me eyes....arggggg.) Anyway, I found these "Little Miss Sunshine-y" pink glasses!! Nine bucks for the frame and 50 bucks for the lenses ......... was a frickin' steal.


P-I-M-P


I shoulda put this as my author picture in the back of my book. Shoot.

And here I am chewing on a yellow Sharpie. Another thing I love - Sharpies. I only write in Sharpies and my husband can't stand it. For some reason he holds his pen all wonky and the Sharpie's don't work right for him! WTF? Nerd. The other day I head him yelling from the office, "Isn't there a god damn pen in this house?"

No, but there is a hot wife rockin' her pink spectacles and carrying her elk clutch.

Who needs a pen?



No comments:

Post a Comment