Thursday, January 13, 2011

Big Tripin'



So this is my first post of 2011 and it's January 13th??

LAME.

But here's why -

I was on a mini-little vacay with this girl...



Who is very UN-LAME, as you can see.

And this girl...


Who is also very UN-LAME, just like her mama.


They (and their husband/da-da) won a vacation to the islands. So me and Z took a little trip and met up with them for a much needed break.

There was a lotta this....

"Pee makes me beer a lot."

And a whole lotta this...


Big Pimpin'


But alas, I am back to reality. And back to YOU!!

So stay tuned as my ever-growing list of things to do in 2011 involve this blog, another children's book, the gym and or yoga studio. It will also involve not eating cheese on a daily basis.

So Here's to a New Year! (And a smaller ass!)

Cheers!!









1 comment:

  1. Cheers to ridding your life of cheese! You'll be glad you did. Glad (and super jealous) you had a blast with the Doyles.

    ReplyDelete