Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rhymes With Suck.....



So I've had this brilliant idea that I want my second children's book to rhyme. WHY? WHY? WHY? Here's a tid-bit on how that brilliant idea is going....

Dr. Suess, I am not and my brain has officially gone to pot. Rhyming is really fricking hard and the more I try the more I feel like a big ole 'tard. (That is so not P.C.!) Hawaiian words are not the norm and my technique and patience lack the form, necessary to complete this task. Now where did I put my pink glittery flask?

I ain't even playin'......

Half of me wants to quit, screaming F this wack bull-shit! But my other side, the crazy-ass competitive one, thinks this can - and this will - be done!

Will some one shut her the hell up? I can't take anymore things in my already over-flowing cup! At night I'm thinking, "What rhymes with Pueo (a Hawaiian owl)?" Um, there's no way-o. What rhymes with luau? Um, poo-au? How about "Aloha" or "Mahalo"? It's just plain silly thru and thru..... oh, the crap I get myself into.....


Good thing it wasn't a mouse that lived in HAWAII....and spoke HAWAIIN.....asshole main-land mouse.

So wish me luck, butter-cup!! I may have gotten in a little over my head, but for now it's off to bed.... where I shall try to think of more rhyming words all the while saying, "This stupid rhyme-time crap is for the birds!!"

The End.





No comments:

Post a Comment