Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snot is Hot

Sorry for the lull in blogging.

Here's the haps on the craps.

Z will be sleeping in a volcano for the next two nights... seriously...... how cool it that? He will be hiking into a dormant volcano with 10 of our other friends and looking at really cool things like......ancient, dormant volcano-y things and really great sunrise views while I stay at home with this view.

Look at all the puffy clouds and the orange sun!
Oh wait - those are snotty tissues and a Ricola Honey Cough Drop.......pretty.

Pretty Lame.

My friend was sick last week and I exclaimed, "Oh that sucks. I don't think I've been sick since I moved here."

BAM!!!!!!

A 5-year-in-the-making sinus in-fuck-tion.

Great.

To be honest, I wasn't planning on going on the volcano hike-a-thon. Hiking 24 miles just doesn't sound like a fun time to me. Plus I'm really, really, really scared of heights and when you hike into something, one must hike out of said something. Me no likey.

What I was going to likey was:

* Having the house to myself for 3 days and 2 nights!!
*Eating what I wanted to eat.
*Watching non-dumb-boy movies
*Cleaning up after my own messes!!
*Going to a girls dinner tonight (which I plan on going to, snotty nose and all, I don't think I'm contagious 4 days in....)
*Perhaps a doggie date/sleepover with Boyfriend's Girlfriend and her owner. She lives on the other side of the island and we thought it would be super fun to have a pizza and wine night and maybe let Boyfriend get to third base with his woman; under our adult supervision, of course.

I thought of how I had a whole day off and I could just lounge around on the couch - but I didn't mean because I was sick!!
Now I'm on Day 2 of having to take off work and miserably laying on this couch.

Be Careful What You Wish For.


No comments:

Post a Comment