Friday, March 18, 2011

Random Facts: Boyfriend Style

Wait - you are thinking? 
Am I at "Pretty Little Word Vomit??" 
Yes - you are and thank you for noticing the new "do" - it took me like 2 hours to figure this out. I had to go with a new template that wouldn't let me have an obnoxious pink background but I tried to throw in as much obnoxious pink elsewhere  so you wouldn't get too nervous about the change.


You're Welcome.


Now where were we?  
You know who I haven't mentioned a whole, whole lot on this blog? And I LOVE him a whole, whole lot?? So it's a whole, whole lot weird???


My Boyfriend. 

Geez Boyfriend. Stop sucking up already - I'll totally mention you in my blog.
So here for a  guest appearance in my Random Facts is Boyfriend - Jack Russell Terrorist Extraordinaire!

1.  Boyfriend is a Harness-Hater.  He has to wear aforementioned harness because he gags himself incessantly when we go on our daily walks.  It's nothing crazy, just a run-of-the-mill red harness, but he hates it non-the-less.   You'd think he'd just get used to putting it on but the little shit head tries to run away EVERY MORNING when we try to put it on him.  I know this little behavior would put Ceaser Millan in a tail spin.

Um, no. Up YOURS, Ceaser Millan, Boyfriend IS the pack leader and that's just about that.

2.  Boyfriend's favorite food is a banana.  Homeboy can HEAR, note I said HEAR, us peel a banana from across the house while he is mid-nap in a whole different room.  It's eerie. 

3.  While were on the subject, B also likes the cats' food, or "kitty-krack" as we call it. (Now, we don't actually own cats but our landlords do and as part of our rent we feed these cats when they are away. These are "my" first cats and I must admit they're pretty cool.) But they eat the nastiest food from Costco while we pay $58 dollas for a small bag of organic, no-corn-filler-added, your-mom-researched-hours-on-the-Internet-and-this-is-the-best-of-the-best dog chow for Mr Man. And he still runs out to the cat food dishes every chance.  Thankless Punk.

4.  My Boyfriend INSISTS on sleeping right in between my husband and me in the bed.  

5.  I named my very first dog Oprah.  She was a black Shar Pei and was so fat and wrinkly that she snored. Her snoring was so loud, my mom and I had to give her back to the breeder. (I know this fun dog factoid is about me  - but it's my blog, dammit!!)

Fine B.  It's all about you. I forgot, Pack Leader.
6.  Boyfriend is a friend to timeout.  He takes these timeouts like a champ in the extra bedroom.  Everyone who comes over is truly amazed that when he's acting a fool and I warn him with the word "timeout" he usually A. Quits being crazy. or B.  Heads right in the extra bedroom when I say the word again.  (Timeout has been quite effective. JRTs are scary smart.) He will stay there until we think he gets the point. Although there has been the odd time when we will forget about him and like an hour later I will ask Z where the dog is. Nice, mommy, reallllll nice.

7.  Boyfriend was so so cute when he was little. I mean he's still cute now but ahhhhhhhhhh.....looooooookkkkkk.


Did you purchase your tickets to the Cute Show?
8.  One rainy day I was baking banana bread and I came into the kitchen to find this. Sometimes Mr. Man has no shame.

What? Gawd?! IDK who pee-peed??
9.  I think Boyfriend is more excited to see his dad get home than when I come home.  I'm boring and only take him on 45 minute walks. His dad THROWS THE BALL outside for like 20 minutes. Gee.  Big winner. But alas, I think B loves Z more than me. 



So there you have it. Boyfriend and all his glory.  We just love him.  He's the best Boyfriend we could ever ask for.



1 comment:

  1. hey b-fren! me likey this post.

    love,
    pinot

    ReplyDelete