Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wow - my first blog for the month of April and it's already the 10th! Yikes! But don't worry friends, I have been thinking about my blog! (Does that count?) I have actually thought of many, many things to write about but of course I can not think of one dang thing now. (Typical.)

OOOOOOOHHHHH! I can think of one thing, one great big awesome thing.

I saw the first draft of the children's book I wrote and it was AMAZING!!!! The illustrator did a helluva job and it is so much better than anything I could have ever, ever imagined! Whoo- Hoo! I keep thinking to myself, "Well, where the hell do I go from here??" Where does one go when they have already published the most bestest, coolest, colorfulest book there ever was???

It's that good people!

I'm not exaggerating! It is so fabulous, that after I saw it, I had to run across the street (barefoot) to my friend's house and have her run back over to mine to show her! I was like on a high and she had had a rough day so margaritas were made to calm us both down, using some real nice true Agave Tequila from Mexico!! (Thanks again, K - you are the best!)

Now I have to take a headshot for the back - ewe. I take the WORST pictures! (Mom, if you're reading this please stop rolling your eyes - you'd think any picture of me was great and I thank you for that, but it's simply not true!) The only pictures of me that I am half- pleased with are my wedding pictures and for the price we paid for them I should have looked good!

Would it be inappropriate for me to be featured in the back of my children's book in a white gown with some man in the picture grabbing my ass?






1 comment:

  1. Yeah, suck it Don Robinson! ;) I'm going to toast to our almost-finished book.

    ReplyDelete