Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Excuse me, is that a cat in your bed?

There is a cat inside my bed. Yes, you read that right. There is a cat inside my bed. And that isn't even the crazy part......I don't own a cat. Yes, you read that right. I. Don't. Even. Own. A. Cat.

I'm not sure what to do about it so I have just shut my bedroom door and am pretending it's not even in there.

Weird.

I once woke up to HUNDREDS of bees inside my bathroom, not long ago actually.

I opened the bathroom door and heard some bees, thought it was kind of odd but they were kinda toward the window so I proceeded to put in my contacts. Then I actually saw the bees and saw that it wasn't just a couple but just a couple hundred....... visions of the movie MY GIRL came to me and I quickly shut the door and tried to forget about them.

About an hour later, while I drank my morning tea and tried to read the newspaper, the incessant buzzing got to me and I figured I had to do something about it.

I guess I have to do something about this damn cat inside my bed. I feel like I should be hosting some sort of Animal Planet Reality Show from my house.

But knowing my luck - they wouldn't hire me for the position.


No comments:

Post a Comment